Sunday, June 14, 2015

nothing like the south.....

Ok, I am a homebody and a gardening snob.  I love the outdoors....not in the sportsman type way.  Nope, can't stand to play tennis in the cold. But I love gardening, my chicken coop, planting, watering, sitting by the koi pond, even digging and laying all the rock for the koi pondS with my "what a man" husband.  Yes, that's right.  We did it all with a little help from a digger and the strong backs of temporary labor.  But we managed to get it done.  Our 2nd pond is in a post below but that's not really what I wanted to blog about today.  
I wanted to show you some great greenery ideas that only grow in the south.  In fact, some only grow in the south that gets plenty of water so if it doesn't rain, you have to sprinkle daily.

Looks like a living fence












Rev 7:17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; ‘He will lead them to springs of living water.’ ‘And YHVH will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’

No comments:

Post a Comment