Friday, May 1, 2015

AHHHHH......... Spring!

There is just something exhilarating about Springtime.  I know the gray of winter bursts into color.  But sitting in my den, we have a view outside of the most gorgeous backdrop of green trees.  It changes the light in my home to the point of changing the mood.  I'm sure our Father designed it that way.  In fact, almost every trial we face has a winter and a spring when finally we can see beyond the pain, our mood lifts and we smile.

On our little farm, Springtime means projects.  We love them.  We've been lazy all winter long waiting to get outside and work and get something accomplished.  And I don't just mean maintenance.  I mean we put effort into creating.


This year, one project on the books is a greenhouse.  We bought a kit called "chalet" (appropriately titled in french) that will serve as work station for the garden and the chicken coop.  I'll keep you posted on it's progress.


For now, enjoy some "life" from our yard courtesy of YHVH, Creator, Designer, Sustainer.

Eccles 8:15 So I commend the enjoyment of life, because there is nothing better for a person under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany them in their toil all the days of the life God has given them under the sun.








No comments:

Post a Comment